Your camper van is your pride and joy, full of happy memories of family adventures. The last thing you want to be worrying about is your insurance renewal! Whether your camper van is on the road every weekend or just reserved for the summer holidays, 1st Choice Insurance is here to help you.
Here to help
At 1st Choice Insurance, we offer a fantastic service, flexible payment options, documentation via email and instant cover. Let us take care of searching the panel of insurers for you to find your perfect policy, and save yourself time and money.
With a friendly and knowledgeable sales team, we will make sure that you can make an informed choice and explore all the options available to you. We can advise on the best level and type of cover that’s right for you. We can also give you advice on the best ways to keep your premiums lower.
Things to consider when taking out your campervan insurance policy:
- Security – fit an alarm your to your vehicle, consider a tracking device.
- Mileage – always declare your mileage, particularly if your annual mileage is very low.
- Storage – where do you usually keep your vehicle? Garage, driveway, secure outbuilding?
Think about the cover that you will need throughout the year:
- Do you travel in excess of 60 days at a time? Have you modified the van? Do you need European cover?
- Do you have adequate breakdown/recovery in place?
- Do you want Agreed Value Cover?
- Do you require contents cover (gas bottles, awnings/gazebos, personal effects)?
- And of course, what level of insurance do you require? Comprehensive, Third Party Fire and Theft or Third Party only?