Temporary Car Insurance
Our team at 1st Choice Insurance believes that everyone deserves great value on their insurance policies, which is why we offer great value for money with incredible savings. Call us today on 0800 078 7003 – 0300 600 0603 or complete our Get a Quote Form now.
At 1st Choice Insurance, our team will use their specialist knowledge of the insurance market to ensure you get the cover you need at the right price for Temporary car insurance.
Why choose Temporary Car Insurance?
Temporary Car Cover is available for up to 28 days as opposed to a normal insurance policy, which runs for a full year and is available as Fully Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft. Because you don’t pay for more insurance than you need, short term insurance is ideal for:
- Borrowing a vehicle for moving house
- If your car is in the garage and someone has lent you a spare vehicle
- Sharing the driving with a companion on a long trip
- A visiting relative or friend intending to borrow your car
- Insuring a new car so you can drive it home from the dealer straight away
- Some customers also take out short term car insurance to cover a son or daughter who is back home from University for the holidays and wants to borrow the family car
The other option would be to add a named driver to your current policy, but this might work out as an expensive option that could also potentially endanger your current no-claims discount should an accident occur and a claim made.
The minimum age for some temporary car insurance policies is 21, although we may be able to offer policies from the age of 18. If you have a poor claims history, motoring convictions or points on your licence, it may be more difficult to find cover as insurance companies will view you as a bigger risk, but 1st Choice Insurance will do the utmost to find the right policy for you.
Get a Temporary Car Insurance Quote
Whatever your requirements, 1st Choice Insurance is here to help. Call our friendly, experienced team on 0800 078 7003 – 0300 600 0603 for a no obligation quotation or use our Get a Quote Form to request a call back.