Compare Car Wrap Insurance

Car Wrap Insurance

Car wrap insurance can be arranged for motor trade businesses who offer a vinyl car wrapping or window tinting service for customer vehicles. Due to the nature of your work, the risk of error can be high, this often requires a more specific policy to offer greater protection. Talk to us today for a car wrapping insurance quote and we’ll see if we can save you some money!

What is car wrap insurance?

Car wrap insurance, also known as car wrapping insurance and window tinting insurance, includes a variety of special protections and options, which means motor traders are able to completely customise their coverage to meet their specific business needs. While all businesses have access to personalised policies, some insurance companies and products are tailored to certain trades. For example, specialist vinyl car wrapping and window tinting insurance is available for those working in this sector of the automotive industry. A similar level of coverage may be available with products such as sign writing insurance.

Window tinting and vinyl car wrapping work can be challenging to perform well, with damage sometimes occurring to either the materials themselves or the vehicle, due to incorrect application or human error accidents by staff. One of your employees could easily damage a customer’s car or injure themselves while working, so it’s important to make sure you’ve got the most suitable car wrap insurance in place to make sure you’re fully covered. In order to protect your business, customers, and their property, it’s crucial that you have a robust vinyl and window tint insurance policy in place that understands your day-to-day risks and demands.

Who needs window tinting and vinyl car wrapping insurance?

Anyone who is involved in commercial window tinting and vinyl car wrapping needs to ensure that they are adequately protected for damage and loss. Businesses that specialise in this area of work often have unique insurance needs, this is especially true regarding public liability and property damage. Instead of taking out a number of individual policies, you can typically get a better and more comprehensive deal with a combined vinyl and window tinting insurance policy.

Typical protections available in a combined motor trade policy include public liability, employer’s liability, business property, product liability, business interruption, fire and theft, road risk and many others. Many insurance brokers only concentrate on the liability insurance side of things when it comes to car wrap insurance, but if you need to move, pick up or deliver vehicles to customers, you need to consider road risks coverage too. While road risk only policies are also available, a combined policy is usually recommended for businesses that specialise in window and vinyl car wrapping.

Get a Quote

  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • By submitting this form you agree to our Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy

The benefits of car wrap insurance

Insurance products are not all the same, with some policies covering very specific situations and others are much more general in nature. Speaking with an insurance broker is usually the best way to get the right advice, compare all the individual products and ensure that you have adequate protection in place for your business. After all, it’s your livelihood.

Auto traders often take out individual insurance policies, such as commercial property insurance and public liability. Yet they often leave gaps in their coverage that can risk their income and reputation. Taking out a dedicated commercial vinyl wrapping and window tinting insurance policy is the best way to make sure that you’re fully covered.

What does vinyl and window tint insurance cover?

With a friendly and knowledgeable sales team, we will make sure that you can make an informed choice and explore all the car wrap insurance options available to you. We can advise on the best level and type of window tint insurance cover, including:

Road Risks Insurance Cover – this is the most basic level of cover for motor trade and allows you to drive any of your own personal vehicles, and for motor trade purposes only, customer vehicles. There are three levels of cover to choose from: Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Only. You can also cover trade plates, additional business occupation and demonstration cover.

Combined Motor Traders Insurance – does what it says on the tin! This is Road Risks Cover plus a tailored range of additional insurances to protect a business/trader in the event of a claim or loss. This type of insurance is very much dependent on the individual business.

Types of cover you may wish to consider:

  • Liabilities and Indemnity
  • Engineering Inspection
  • Uninsured Loss Recovery
  • Defective Workmanship
  • Premises, plant, and tool cover (including on-premises cash, stock, office contents, machinery, tools, buildings)
  • Additional use for other business occupations
  • Business Interruption
  • Goods in Transit

Get a car wrapping insurance quote

At 1st Choice Insurance we offer a fantastic service, flexible payment options, documentation via email and instant coverage. Let us take care of searching the panel of insurers for you to find your perfect car wrapping insurance policy and save yourself time, hassle, and money! Not only this, but as a specialist motor trade insurance broker, we also offer excellent customer service. Over 95% of our clients on rate us as 5 stars, check out some of our reviews here.

If you’re a Window Tinter or Signwriter looking for car wrapping insurance cover, 1st Choice Insurance is here to help. Call our friendly team of experts on 01743 770 500 for a no obligation advice and car wrap insurance quotes or use our Get a Quote Form.

Found This Useful? Share It!