Compare Recovery Truck Insurance

Get a Quote
Get a Quote
0300 600 0603
0300 600 0603

Home » Motor Trade Insurance » Recovery Truck Insurance

Recovery Truck Insurance

As a busy breakdown and recovery operator, you need Recovery Truck Insurance to make sure your vehicles are fully insured for motor trade use, loss or damage. Recovery Vehicle Insurance will make sure you are covered and your customer’s vehicles are fully covered too!

Recovery Truck Insurance Experts – As a specialist broker, we can provide Recovery Truck Insurance for breakdown and recovery operator, which is tailored to your needs, with bespoke elements and competitive rates. We do all the hard work finding the best prices for your policies, saving you time and money! That’s why we provide Breakdown Recovery Truck Insurance for many businesses, small and large, nationwide.

What is Recovery Truck Insurance?

Recovery Truck Insurance is designed to protect breakdown recovery agents from any loss or damage that occurs as a result of running their business. Also known as recovery operator insurance, these specialist recovery truck insurance policies are a type of motor trade insurance with the inclusion of specific provisions.

Along with standard cover, such as road risk and business equipment, Recovery Truck Insurance may also include protection against public liability, property damage, defective workmanship, goods in transit, and any other risks associated with recovery operators.

Who needs Recovery Truck Insurance?

Vehicle recovery operator insurance is recommended for commercial breakdown and recovery businesses that operate in the motor trade sector. While it’s always possible to take out a simple road risk policy, breakdown recovery agents need to protect themselves against contingencies that are simply not covered in a standard motor trade contract. Along with public liability and property insurance, breakdown recovery insurance also needs to include provisions for third party property while in transit.

Get recovery vehicle insurance for single trucks or fleets – Whether you own a single tow truck or a large fleet of recovery vehicles, breakdown agents face a range of challenges in their day-to-day operation. Along with protecting your own vehicles and recovery equipment, it’s essential to have an insurance policy that protects any third party vehicles that are in your control or care. Because this work happens on the road, it’s also important to make sure that you’re covered while these vehicles are in transit. Recovery operator insurance is available from 1st Choice Insurance in the UK. Talk to our team today by asking for a great value recovery vehicle insurance quote.

Get a Quote

  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • By submitting this form you agree to our Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy

Benefits of Recovery Truck Insurance

Motor trade insurance is a large and diverse field that is designed to protect anyone who is working in the automotive industry. While the large scope of motor trade policies can be useful, specific businesses often need additional levels of protection.

Breakdown and recovery operator insurance has been tailored to the needs of breakdown operators, with typical motor trade protections combined with third party and transportation coverage. Taking out a dedicated recovery operator policy from 1st Choice Insurance helps you to ensure full protection against any loss or damage that can occur. Talk to our team today by asking for a great value recovery truck insurance quote.

What’s included in Recovery Truck Insurance?

Our friendly team of motor trade experts have over 10 years experience in finding breakdown and recovery operator the very best policies for the very best price. The two main Recovery Operator Insurance products we offer are a simple road risks policy and a more comprehensive combined policy.

Road Risks Insurance Cover – this is the most basic level of cover for motor trade and allows you to drive any of your own personal vehicles, and, for motor trade purposes only, customer vehicles. There are three levels of cover to choose from: Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Only. You can also cover trade plates, additional business occupation and demonstrations cover.

Combined Motor Traders Insurance – does what it says on the tin! This is Road Risks Cover plus a tailored range of additional insurances to protect a business/trader in the event of a claim or loss. This type of insurance is very much dependent on the individual business. Types of cover you may wish to consider could include:

  • Employers Liability
  • Public Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Sales & Service Liability
  • Engineering Inspection
  • Loss of Licence
  • Stock
  • Uninsured Loss Recovery
  • Defective Workmanship
  • Variable levels of indemnity
  • Premises, plant and tool cover (including on-premises cash, stock, office contents, machinery, tools, buildings)
  • The additional use for other business occupations
  • Business Interruption
  • Goods in Transit

Whether you require cover as an individual agent, garage or a fleet operation, we can find a vehicle recovery insurance policy to fit your needs. From Road Risks Only to Combined – for both part-time and full-time occupations. Whatever your needs, talk to a knowledgeable insurance expert over the phone so you can buy the best recovery truck insurance policy with confidence.

Get a Recovery Vehicle Insurance quote today!

If you’re a Breakdown Recovery Agent looking for recovery vehicle insurance cover, 1st Choice Insurance is here to help. Call our friendly, experienced team on 0800 078 7003 – 0300 600 0603 for a no obligation recovery truck insurance quotation or use our Get a Quote Form to request a call back.