Compare Window Tinting and Vinyl Insurance

Home » Motor Trade Insurance » Window Tinting and Vinyl Insurance

Window Tinting and Vinyl Insurance

Many insurance brokers only concentrate on the liability insurance side of things when it comes to window tinting and vinyl insurance, but if you need to move, pick up or deliver vehicles to customers, you need to consider road risks insurance too. Get a great value car wrap insurance or window tinting and vinyl insurance quote today!

What is window tinting and vinyl insurance?

Motor trade insurance includes a variety of individual protections and options with businesses able to tailor coverage to meet their specific needs. While all businesses have access to custom policies, some insurance companies and products are tailored to certain trades.

For example, specialist commercial window tinting insurance is available to people working in this sector of the automotive industry. A similar level of coverage may be available with products such as sign writing insurance, vinyl wrapping insurance, and car wrap insurance.

Window tinting and vinyl work can be challenging to perform well, with vehicle damage sometimes occurring due to incorrect application or accidents by staff. One of your employees could easily damage a customer’s car or injure themselves while working, so it’s important to make sure you’re covered. In order to protect your business and customers, it’s crucial that you have access to custom insurance that understands the demands of your window tinting and vinyl business.

Who needs window tinting, vinyl and car wrap insurance?

Anyone who is involved in commercial window tinting and vinyl restoration needs to ensure that they are adequately protected for damage and loss. Businesses that specialise in window tinting and vinyl work often have unique insurance needs. This is especially true regarding public liability and property damage. Instead of taking out a number of individual policies, you can typically get a better and more comprehensive deal with a combined motor trade policy, which can also include Window Tinting and Vinyl Insurance.

Typical protections available in a combined motor trade policy include public liability, employer’s liability, business property, product liability, business interruption, fire and theft, road risk and many others.

While road risk only policies are available from many insurance companies, a combined policy is usually recommended for businesses that specialise in window and vinyl work. This is particularly important for businesses that specialise in services such as window tinting due to the unique challenges when it comes to insurance protection.

Get a Quote

  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • By submitting this form you agree to our Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy

Car Wrap Insurance

Car wrap insurance can be arranged for those businesses who offer a car wrapping service for customer vehicles. Due to the nature of your work, the risk of error can be much greater. This requires a more specific policy to offer greater protection. Talk to us today for a quick quote and save some money today!

The benefits of vinyl and window tinting insurance

All insurance products are not the same, with some policies covering very specific situations and others much more general in nature. Speaking with an insurance broker is the best way to compare individual products and ensure that you have adequate protection.

Auto traders often take out individual insurance policies such as property insurance and public liability. Yet they often leave gaps in their coverage that risk their income and reputation. Taking out a dedicated commercial window tinting and vinyl insurance policy is the best way to make sure that you’re covered.

What does vinyl and window tinting insurance cover?

With a friendly and knowledgeable sales team, we will make sure that you can make an informed choice and explore all the options available to you. We can advise on the best level and type of cover, including:

Road Risks Insurance Cover – this is the most basic level of cover for motor trade and allows you to drive any of your own personal vehicles, and, for motor trade purposes only, customer vehicles. There are three levels of cover to choose from: Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Only. You can also cover trade plates, additional business occupation and demonstration cover.

Combined Motor Traders Insurance – does what it says on the tin! This is Road Risks Cover plus a tailored range of additional insurances to protect a business/trader in the event of a claim or loss. This type of insurance is very much dependent on the individual business.

Types of cover you may wish to consider could include:

  • Employers Liability
  • Public Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Sales & Service Liability
  • Engineering Inspection
  • Loss of Licence
  • Stock
  • Uninsured Loss Recovery
  • Defective Workmanship
  • Variable levels of indemnity
  • Premises, plant and tool cover (including on-premises cash, stock, office contents, machinery, tools, buildings)
  • Additional use for other business occupations
  • Business Interruption
  • Goods in Transit

Get a vinyl wrapping insurance quote

We offer a fantastic service, flexible payment options, documentation via email and instant cover. Let us take care of searching the panel of insurers for you to find your perfect vinyl wrapping insurance policy, and save yourself time and money!

If you’re a Window Tinter or Signwriter looking for car wrap insurance cover, 1st Choice Insurance is here to help. Call our friendly, experienced team on 0800 078 7003 – 0300 600 0603 for a no obligation vinyl wrapping insurance quote, or use our Get a Quote Form.