Who Needs Motor Trade Insurance?

This blog will outline some of the key consideration that decides who needs motor trade insurance, looking at some of the key factors that decide the level of cover.

It makes no difference at all if you are a full time or part time motor trader, if you work from home, if you work from a garage, maybe you have just started to trade. Regardless of where you trade from, if you work on customer vehicles you will need some form of motor trade insurance policy in place, full stop! The level of motor trade insurance cover you need will rely on the size of your operation, your speciality and of course your location.

Who needs motor trade insurance combined policy?

If you run your business from a location, such as a garage, then you will most likely need a motor trade combined policy. This policy can include a wide range of cover options such as road risks, public liability, employer’s liability, tools cover and buildings and contents.

Who needs a motor trade insurance road risks policy?

If you work from home, maybe you sell a few cars from home as a second income, you will probably only require a road risks insurance policy. This will just cover you from damaged caused as a result of an accident on the road. This usually covers t you to drive customer cars, provided it’s for business purposes.

So, who needs motor trade insurance?

Motor Trade insurance is a must for anyone working in any of the following occupations:

Need a motor trade quote?

We hope now you are able to answer who needs Motor Trade Insurance! If you want to find out more call our team of friendly insurance experts on 0800 078 7003 or Get a Quote below to find out how much you could save.