Fleet Management & Compliance
Here at 1st Choice Insurance, we go above and beyond in our duty to help our customers reduce their risk profile across their commercial vehicles. By utilising the latest technology, businesses can streamline their Fleet Management and Compliance processes to ensure they are being managed correctly and evidence is stored appropriately.
Through our trusted partner network, we offer a solution to suit fleets of all shapes and sizes. Additionally, we can help educate and engage your drivers to help achieve valuable outcomes, which puts us in the best possible position when going to market for your fleet or commercial vehicle cover.
What Is Fleet Management and Compliance?
Simply put, Fleet Management Software is a cloud hosted platform where businesses can store key information and related dates to help manage their commercial vehicles.
Our partner’s multi-award-winning fleet management software allows you to store all your vehicle and driver information in one secure place that is easy to use, with a flexible user interface, saving you valuable time and giving you peace of mind that your fleet is fully compliant.
By integrating with over 250 data streams, the system enables your business to handle essential fleet tasks efficiently, whilst embedding a robust audit trail to underpin your legal requirements.
You can keep up to date with your upcoming events thanks to the unique ‘traffic light’ alert system and have all the information you need at your fingertips with over 600 report types. Plus, being cloud-based, the software gives you total access to all your data, with confidence that it is secure and backed-up.
Manage all your vehicle and driver information in one place:
- No more relying on spreadsheets to manage your fleet.
- No more fragmented data.
- No more sleepless nights worrying about compliance.
- No more time wasted chasing paperwork.
- No more inefficient fuel management.
- Free yourself from spreadsheets and paper-based systems.
- Effective management of vehicle safety checks and defects.
- Centralise your data so you won’t miss any key dates.
- Improve compliance with current legislation.
- Protection for your organisation and its reputation.
- Improve your fleet insurance risk profile and reduce your premium.
- Control servicing and maintenance costs.
- Help to manage fuel use and cost.