Taxi Business Insurance
Taxi business insurance, where both fleets and taxi offices are involved could be complex, but that’s where 1st Choice Insurance comes in. At 1st Choice Insurance, our team will use their specialist knowledge of the insurance market to ensure you get the cover you need at the right price. So fill in our short form and get Taxi Business Insurance quotes today!
Call 0800 078 7004
Why 1st Choice Taxi Business Insurance?
We compare and find the best value taxi business insurance in the UK by comparing 40+ insurance policies. We then build a bespoke package for your needs to ensure you pay the very best price, for the very best cover!
In 2017 the total number of licensed taxi and private hire vehicles and driver licences in England reached record levels, with over 281,000 licensed vehicles. This was the highest level since accurate records were first collated in 2005 (Gov.uk).
73% of licensed vehicles in England were pre-bookable private hire vehicles, with the remainder 27% being taxis and hackney cabs, an overall increase in licensed vehicles of 10.7% since 2013.
Why get Taxi Business Insurance?
Running a taxi business means being on time and remaining consistent, offering a service to your customers that beat local rivals. However, the business has its risks. You have drivers on the road, a large value of cars and minibuses, you work directly with the public, you employ and maintain premises. The best way to protect your taxi business is to get a robust taxi business insurance policy, also known as taxi office insurance.
Call 0800 078 7004
Great Value Taxi Office Insurance
We can advise on the best level and type of cover to meet the requirements of the Public Carriage Office and licensing authorities in having adequate taxi base office liability insurance in place at all times, including:
- Public hire taxi insurance – comprehensive, third party fire and theft, third party only
- Private hire taxi insurance – comprehensive, third party fire and theft, third party only
- MPV and minibus taxi insurance
- Taxi Office Insurance
- Passenger Liability
- Named driver policies
- All driver policies
- Breakdown/Recovery cover
- Public liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Personal contents
- Employers liability
- Personal Use
- Personal Injury
- Legal cover
- Loss of Licence
With a friendly and knowledgeable sales team, we will make sure that you can make an informed choice and explore all the options available to you for your comprehensive taxi business insurance cover.
Get a Taxi Office Insurance quote today!
Our team at 1st Choice Insurance believes that everyone deserves great value on their taxi office insurance policies, which is why we offer great value for money with incredible savings. Call us today on 0800 078 7003 - 0300 600 0603 or complete our Get a Quote Form.