Whether your haulage business operates just a few trucks locally or a UK wide haulage operation, trust us to scan the market for the best our haulage insurance policies that offer peace of mind, and huge cost savings. We compare and find the best haulier insurance, saving you time, hassle and money. Get a low-cost haulier insurance quote today!
Why get Haulage Insurance?
Haulage insurance is the best way to protect your haulage fleet and keep your business operational. Fleet insurance allows multiple vehicles to be insured under one easy to manage policy. Haulage insurance can also include any driver restrictions, making it easier to manage employees and drivers. Also, keeping your vehicles insured on an insurance policy allows your business to become fleet rated, for every year of claim free driving, which can make your vehicle fleet not only easier to manage but cheaper to insure.
Haulage insurance, and more!
With a friendly and knowledgeable sales team, we will make sure that you can make an informed choice and explore all the options available to you. We can advise on the best level and type of cheap haulage insurance cover, including:
- Mixed fleet
- Hauliers liability insurance
- Public liability
- Employers liability
- Income Protection/Business Interruption
- Legal Expenses
- Engineering cover
- HGV Breakdown/Recovery
- GAP Insurance
- Material damage
- Telematics (black box) policies
- Uninsured Loss Recovery
As a leading Haulage Insurance broker in the UK, 1st Choice Insurance has plenty of experience in finding the right haulier insurance policies at the right price for our clients. With a friendly and knowledgeable sales team, we will make sure that you can make an informed choice and explore all the haulier’s insurance options available to you, whether your fleet consists of HGVs, flatbeds or tippers.
Types of Haulage Insurance we offer
- Comprehensive – we always recommend comprehensive insurance when insuring a fleet of lorries. This means if one of your drivers has a collision on the road, the insurance will cover them whether they were liable or not.
- Contents Insurance – Insuring the contents of your lorries is always advisable, as the damage that can occur to goods can result in huge financial loss. Check out our Goods In Transit Insurance page.
- Public Liability – If a member of the public were to be injured by one of your drivers, then you could find yourself facing large legal costs if a claim is made against you. You can cover legal costs on your policy too.
- Breakdown Recovery – To keep your business operational, we always recommend adding good breakdown insurance to your policy
Get a haulier insurance quote today
Working with some of the biggest insurance companies in the insurance industry, we have access to a wide range of policies and can offer quick quotations and instant cover. Call us today on 0800 078 7003 – 0300 600 0603 or complete our Get a Quote Form. Get cheap haulage insurance from our team today!