Compare Motor Traders from Premises Insurance

Motor Traders from Premises Insurance

As a leading Motor Trade Insurance broker in the UK, 1st Choice Insurance has plenty of experience in finding the right Motor traders from premises insurance policies at the right price for our clients. With a friendly and knowledgeable sales team, we will make sure that you can make an informed choice and explore all the options available to you.

What is motor traders from premises insurance?

Motor trade from premises insurance is designed to protect people working from a dedicated location, from individual mechanics and small service centres through to large repair shops and transit providers. Insurance products are often differentiated according to the type and size of the business, with motor traders from premises insurance or car garage insurance offering a different level of coverage than mobile operators or those working from home.

This type of insurance cover is available as road risk only or combined coverage, with different levels of protection available to people according to their needs. The depth of coverage depends on the individual products in question, with combined motor trade insurance also available from some insurance companies.

Full or part-time motor traders insurance is available to traders who are working from a business premise. Motor traders from premises insurance include a wide range of individual protections, such as third-party insurance, fire and theft, public liability, and loss of income protection among others.

Who needs motor traders from premises insurance?

A range of auto-related businesses are affected by motor traders insurance, including service and repair garages, vehicle body builders, mobile mechanics, car collection and delivery agents, auto electricians, MOT stations, recovery operators, car dealerships and many others. Different levels of coverage become relevant depending on whether you’re working from home or operating out of business premises.

For example, commercial property insurance, fire and theft, and public liability insurance will all be different when you’re working from a trading premise. If you’re working from a dedicated location, you should always obtain specialised motor traders from premises insurance that takes this fact into account.

Get a Quote

  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • By submitting this form you agree to our Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy

Benefits of motor traders from premises insurance

Our motor trade insurance products enable people to protect themselves and their customers in the face of loss or damage. Whether it’s the theft of important working tools or an employee accident that causes extensive damage to a customer’s car, it’s crucial that everything is covered. When you have dedicated insurance that has been tailor-made for your business, you know that nothing is being left to chance.

Types of Motor Traders Insurance we can offer

Working with some of the biggest insurance companies in the insurance industry, we have access to a wide range of policies and can offer quotations and cover for:

  • Road Risk Only Insurance
  • Motor Trade Combined Insurance
  • Motor Traders (from home and premises)
  • Valeting (including Mobile Valeters)
  • MOT Stations
  • Full-Time Traders
  • Young Traders
  • Auto Electricians
  • Tyre and Exhaust Fitters
  • Service and Repair Garages
  • New Start-Up Traders
  • Commercial Vehicle Repairers
  • Window Tinting
  • Part Time Traders
  • Mechanics Working From Home
  • Mobile Mechanics
  • Body Shops
  • Vehicle Recovery and Breakdown Agents
  • Taxi Base
  • Taxi Fleet
  • Courier
  • Courier Car and Van
  • HGV/Lorry
  • Lorry Fleet
  • Coach and Bus

Get a motor traders from premises insurance quote today

If you’re a Motor Trader working from premises, looking for insurance cover, 1st Choice Insurance is here to help. Call our friendly, experienced team on 0800 078 7003 – 0300 600 0603 for a no obligation quotation or use our Get a Quote Form to request a call back.